Your Voice Drop-In Sessions
We hold a number Your Voice sessions each month to provide members of the public with an opportunity to speak with us face-to-face and share their experiences of local services.
All of the views and experiences gathered help us to make sure that Blackpool residents receive services of the highest standard, now and in the future.
The sessions operate on a drop-basis so there is no need to make an appointment. Simpy visit the stated location below at the specified time.
- Tuesday 11 April, 10am – 12pm, Central Library, Queen Street FY1 1PX
- Thursday 20 April 2017, 2pm – 4pm, Palatine Library, St Annes Road FY4 2AP
- Tuesday 9 May, 10am – 12pm, Central Library, Queen Street FY1 1PX.
- Wednesday 17 May 2017, 11am – 1pm, Moor Park Library, Bristol Avenue FY2 0JG
- Tuesday 13 June, 10am – 12pm, Central Library, Queen Street FY1 1PX.
- Thursday 22 June, 1pm – 3pm, Revoe Library, Revoe Street FY1 5HN
- Tuesday 11 July, 10am – 12pm, Central Library, Queen Street FY1 1PX.
- Wednesday 12 July, 1pm – 3pm, Moor Park Library, Bristol Avenue FY2 0JG
For further information about these sessions please contact the CCG on 01253 956594 or email email@example.com.
For more information click here
Governing Body Meetings
Our Governing Body meetings are held in public to provide an opportunity for you to hear important decisions that are made about which health services the CCG commission in order to maintain the highest standards of patient care. Future meeting dates as well as an agenda and papers can be found here.
Members of the public are also invited to submit questions, which relate to the meeting agenda, in writing prior to the meeting. This can be done by contacting the Secretary to the Governing Body via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Governing Body secretary at NHS Blackpool CCG, Blackpool Stadium, Seasiders Way, Blackpool, FY1 6JX.
It is important to note that although Governing Body meetings are held in public, they are not ‘public meetings’.