We hold a number Your Voice sessions each month to provide members of the public with an opportunity to speak with us face-to-face and share their experiences of local services.
All of the views and experiences gathered help us to make sure that Blackpool residents receive services of the highest standard, now and in the future.
The sessions operate on a drop-basis so there is no need to make an appointment. Simpy visit the stated location below at the specified time.
- Tuesday 8 August, 10am – 12pm, Central Library, Queen Street FY1 1PX
- Wednesday 16 August, 1pm – 3pm, Layton Library, Talbot Road FY3 7BD
- Tuesday 12 September, 10am – 12pm, Central Library, Queen Street FY1 1PX
- Thursday 14 September, 11am – 1pm, Moor Park Library, Bristol Avenue FY2 0JG
- Tuesday 10 October, 10am – 12pm, Central Library, Queen Street FY1 1PX
- Thursday 12 October, 11am – 1pm, Anchorsholme Library, Luton Road FY5 3RS
- Monday 16 October, 6pm-7pm, Sainsbury’s Supermarket, Talbot Road FY1 3AJ
- Tuesday 7 November, 1pm – 3pm, Moor Park Library, Bristol Avenue FY2 0JG
- Tuesday 14 November, 10am – 12pm, Central Library, Queen Street FY1 1PX
- Tuesday 5 December, 10am – 12pm, Palatine Library, St Annes Road FY4 2AP
- Tuesday 12 December, 10am – 12pm, Central Library, Queen Street FY1 1PX
For further information about these sessions please contact the CCG on 01253 956594 or email email@example.com.
Invitation for the public to observe the Joint Committee of CCGs
Members of the public are invited to observe the Joint Committee of Clinical Commissioning Groups which is set to hold its next meeting at South Ribble Council Offices in Leyland on 6th July 2017 at 1pm.
For more information please click here.
For more information click here
Governing Body Meetings
Our Governing Body meetings are held in public to provide an opportunity for you to hear important decisions that are made about which health services the CCG commission in order to maintain the highest standards of patient care. Future meeting dates as well as an agenda and papers can be found here.
Members of the public are also invited to submit questions, which relate to the meeting agenda, in writing prior to the meeting. This can be done by contacting the Secretary to the Governing Body via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Governing Body secretary at NHS Blackpool CCG, Blackpool Stadium, Seasiders Way, Blackpool, FY1 6JX.
It is important to note that although Governing Body meetings are held in public, they are not ‘public meetings’.