Blackpool CCG Policies Under Review
The policies listed below have not yet been adopted for use by NHS Blackpool CCG.
These policies are subject to further development before adoption, including seeking views from members of the public. These are published here for information purposes for comparison against the current policies which are listed under the main page here.
- Assisted Conception Policy
- Cosmetic Procedures
- Dilatation and Curettage Hysteroscopy Policy
- Erectile Dysfunction Policy
- Functional Electrical Stimulation
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Draft policy -Endoscopic Knee Procedures
- Draft policy for Surgical Release of Trigger Finger
- Draft policy for Surgical Treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Draft policy -Insulin pumps and glucose monitors
- Draft policy -Male Circumcision Commissioning Policy
- Draft policy -Tonsillectomy Policy
If you have any views on these policies please give us your feedback via the contact us page.
NHS Blackpool Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is working in partnership with the other seven CCGs in Lancashire to review clinical policies across the region.
For more on this please click here.