Share Your Experience
We are always keen to hear about your experience — as a patient, a carer or member of our local community. We appreciate all feedback. We want to make sure we are open, honest and transparent commissioners of care. It is our intention to be truthful in all our dealings with patients and the public. We want people to freely share their views – positive or negative. These could regard any matter, such as concerns about your choices as a patient of the NHS or how long you have had to wait for treatment. You can get in touch with us in a variety of ways no matter what your feedback relates to. We will also encourage our staff and member practices to share information with us when they are concerned.
To make a comment about a service you have received from the NHS whether it to tell us something positive or to express a concern or complaint, in the first instance, speak to the provider of the service you are concerned or unhappy about. The following contacts will help:
My compliment/comment/complaint is about the hospital
Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has a dedicated Patient Relations Team to deal with all queries and concerns relating to the services it provides.
The Patient Relations Team will make sure that your complaint or concerns are dealt with quickly and efficiently by working with other hospital departments and the Trust’s external partners.
Patient Relations Team contact details:
- 01253 955 588 / 589
- Patient Relations, Mezzanine Level, Blackpool Victoria Hospital, Whinney Heys Road, Blackpool, FY3 8NR
Formal complaints can be sent to:
- Chief Executive, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Blackpool Victoria Hospital, Whinney Heys Road, Blackpool, FY3 8NR
My compliment/comment/complaint is about my GP surgery, dentist, opticians or pharmacy service
NHS England commissions these services and welcomes concerns, compliments and complaints.
- 0300 311 22 33
- firstname.lastname@example.org If you are making a complaint please state ‘For the attention of the complaints team’ in the subject line.
- NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch B97 9PT
My compliment/comment/complaint is about the CCG or services that we commission
To make a make a compliment, comment or complaint about the CCG or any of the services that we commission you can use the online form below or contact us by:
You can contact us via:
- NHS Blackpool CCG, Blackpool Stadium, Seasiders Way, Blackpool FY1 6JX
Further information about the CCG complaints process can be found in our complaints policy.
The below leaflet offers more explanation:
- Compliments, Comments and Complaints Leaflet
- Easy Read: Compliments, Comments and Complaints Leaflet
If you would like this information in a different format, for example, large font, braille or a different language, please contact:
- 01253 951 200