All our Governing Body members have local knowledge and have a real interest in making sure that healthcare services for the people of Blackpool are the best that they can be. For a full detailed list of our Governing Body members, click here. Each GP Member of the Governing Body has lead responsibilities as follows:
Dr Marie Williams – North Neighbourhood, Community Services, Adult Safeguarding, Mental Health, Dementia, Learning Disabilities, Carers and Military Veterans.
Dr Cruz Augustine – Central West Neighbourhood, Elective Collaborative Rheumatology, Scheduled Care, Long Term Conditions, COPD, GP IT/Test Bed, Diagnostics and Rightcare – MSK and Gastro.
Dr Leanne Rudnick – Central West Neighbourhood, Health and Wellbeing, JSNA/JHWS, Integration, RightCare – Circulation/CVD, Patient Choice and Vanguard.
Dr Michelle Martin – South Neighbourhood, Cancer, End of Life Care, Health Care Acquired Infections, Urgent Care, Neurology Pathways and New Models of Care.
Dr Sujata Singh – South Neighbourhood, Children’s Safeguarding, Quality/Hospital Mortality/Keogh Review and Overall RightCare Lead.
Dr Susan Fairhead – Far North Neighbourhood, Medicines Optimisation and Prescribing, Diabetes, Primary Care – Out of Hours and Urgent Care, Stroke, Care Homes, Extensive Care , New Models of Care and Vanguard.
Dr Susan Green – Central East Neighbourhood, Continuing Healthcare/Individual Patient Reviews, Children’s Assessment Unit Pathways, New Models of Care, Clinical Policies Lead and Children and Maternity Services
To view how the CCG manages conflicts of interest and to view registers of interests please click here.
Governing Body meetings are held in public and anyone is welcome to attend. Prior to the meetings, an agenda and meeting papers are available by clicking on the relevant date below. Minutes are also available via the links below following the meetings.
- 17 January 2017 To view the minutes please click here
- 7 March 2017
- 2 May 2017
- 6 July 2017
- 5 September 2017
- 7 November 2017
- 12 January 2016 To view the minutes please click here
- 1 March 2016 To view the minutes please click here
- 5 April 2016. To view the minutes please click here
- 3 May 2016. To view the minutes please click here
- 5 July 2016. To view the minutes please click here
- 2 August 2016. To view the minutes please click here
- 6 September 2016. To view the minutes please click here
- 1 November 2016. To view the minutes please click here
- 13 January 2015
- 3 March 2015
- 31 March 2015
- 5 May 2015. To view the minutes please click here.
- 7 July 2015. To view the minutes please click here.
- 1 September 2015. To view the minutes please click here.
- 3 November 2015 To view the minutes please click here
All meetings commence at 1.00 pm (unless stated otherwise) and are held in the Boardroom, NHS Blackpool CCG, Blackpool Stadium, Seasiders Way, Blackpool FY1 6JX.
Enquiries regarding Governing Body meetings held in public should be directed to the Secretary to the Governing Body via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Archived minutes and agendas can be requested by emailing: email@example.com.