All our Governing Body members have local knowledge and have a real interest in making sure that healthcare services for the people of Blackpool are the best that they can be. For a full detailed list of our Governing Body members, click here. Each GP Member of the Governing Body has lead responsibilities as follows:
- Dr Marie Williams – Community Services, Adult Safeguarding, Mental Health, Dementia, Learning Disabilities, Carers and Military Veterans.
- Dr Cruz Augustine – Scheduled Care, Long Term Conditions (except Diabetes), Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), General Practice Information Technology and Diagnostics.
- Dr Leanne Rudnick – Health and Wellbeing, Joint Strategic Needs Assessment/Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategies and Integration.
- Dr Michelle Martin – Cancer, End of Life Care, Health Care Acquired Infections, Urgent Care and New Models of Care.
- Dr Sujata Singh – Children’s Services, Children’s Safeguarding and Quality/Hospital Mortality/Keogh Review.
- Dr Susan Fairhead – Medicines Optimisation and Prescribing, Diabetes, Primary Care – Out of Hours and Urgent Care, Stroke and Care Homes.
- Dr Susan Green – Continuing Healthcare/Individual Patient Reviews, Children’s Assessment Unit Pathways and New Models of Care.
To view how the CCG manages conflicts of interest and to view registers of interests please click here.
Governing Body meetings are held in public and anyone is welcome to attend. Prior to the meetings, an agenda and meeting papers are available by clicking on the relevant date below. Minutes are also available via the links below following the meetings.
- 12 January 2016 To view the minutes please click here
- 1 March 2016 To view the minutes please click here
- 5 April 2016. To view the minutes please click here
- 3 May 2016. To view the minutes please click here
- 5 July 2016. To view the minutes please click here
- 2 August 2016. To view the minutes please click here
- 6 September 2016. To view the minutes please click here
- 1 November 2016. To view the minutes please click here
- 13 January 2015
- 3 March 2015
- 31 March 2015
- 5 May 2015. To view the minutes please click here.
- 7 July 2015. To view the minutes please click here.
- 1 September 2015. To view the minutes please click here.
- 3 November 2015 To view the minutes please click here
All meetings commence at 1.00 pm (unless stated otherwise) and are held in the Boardroom, NHS Blackpool CCG, Blackpool Stadium, Seasiders Way, Blackpool FY1 6JX.
Enquiries regarding Governing Body meetings held in public should be directed to the Secretary to the Governing Body via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Archived minutes and agendas can be requested by emailing: email@example.com.