Blackpool CCG believe in the principles of good medical practice and stand by these in the decisions we make as clinical commissioners. We strive to:
- Make the care of our patients our first concern
- Protect and promote the health of patients and the public
- Provide a good standard of practice and care
- Treat patients as individuals and respect their dignity
- Work in partnership with patients
- Be honest and open and act with integrity
Blackpool CCG will tackle the challenge that our population brings by focusing on the aspects that really matter:
Preventing People from Dying Prematurely;
- Reduce CVD mortality
- Improve cancer mortality
- Reduce Alcohol Dependence
Reduce Health Inequalities;
- Increase smoking quitters
- Reduce Harm Caused by Alcohol Consumption
- Substance Misuse
- Sexual Health
- Reduce Obesity
Commission for Better Outcomes;
- Quality of Life for patients with Long Term Conditions
- Mental Health
- Reduce Demand for Unplanned Care
Our vision is to:
- Improve the health outcomes of the population and reduce health inequalities.
- Work to ensure that commissioned services are responsive to patient needs, and that patients and the public are involved and integral to the work of the CCG.
- Continuously improve quality and outcomes of services and strive for excellence.
- Commission services for the Blackpool population within the financial allocation of the CCG.