Blackpool CCG Policies Under Review
The policies listed below have not yet been adopted for use by NHS Blackpool CCG.
These policies are subject to further development before adoption, including seeking views from members of the public. These are published here for information purposes for comparison against the current policies which are listed under the main page here.
- Cosmetic Procedures
- Dilatation and Curettage Hysteroscopy Policy
- Erectile Dysfunction Policy
- Functional Electrical Stimulation
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Draft Policy for Assisted Conception
- Draft policy -Insulin pumps and glucose monitors
If you have any views on these policies please give us your feedback via the contact us page.
NHS Blackpool Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is working in partnership with the other seven CCGs in Lancashire to review clinical policies across the region.
As part of the harmonisation project there are two policies under review. These are:
- Policy for the commissioning of cosmetic procedures
- Policy for the commissioning of Excision of the Uterus for the treatment of menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding)
- Policy for Dilatation and Curettage
- Policy for Hysteroscopy
- Policy for Hip Arthroscopy
For more on this please click here.