Part-time Salaried GP/Partnership
Location: St Paul’s Medical Centre
Closing date: 28 February 2019
“We care for you, we care about you”
Want to work at a friendly, innovative RCGP Accredited GP practice then we have an excellent opportunity just for you. We are looking for an enthusiastic part-time GP, 4 sessions per week, to start in April 2019, to join our young, experienced team of doctors. Our doctors and nurses deliver the highest possible quality evidence based care for all our patients.
St Paul’s is just off the Golden Mile in the North Shore area of Blackpool, we are a high performing PMS practice serving 11,500 patients with 5.75 WTE GPs. Our CQC inspection was reported as being overall good and we are high QOF achievers. We have a strong training ethos which includes training for ST2/3 & FY2. The practice operates a ‘paper-light’ system using EMIS Web, Docman and Lexacom.
We can offer:
- Competitive salary with the potential for a future partnership if wanted
- NHS Pension Scheme offered
- Applications from both experienced and newly qualified doctors are welcome
- Medical defence subscriptions paid
- 6 weeks holiday per year (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- A supportive and friendly team
- No out of hours or weekend working
- Check out our website stpaulspcc.co.uk
If you would like to find out more or make an informal visit, I would be delighted to hear from you. Please apply via CV.
St Paul’s Medical Centre
Blackpool FY1 2HH
Or email to Julie.Holford@nhs.net
Closing date 28 February 2019