Contract: Permanent 30-35 hours per week
Location: Abbey-Dale Medical Centre
Closing date: 15 June 2018
We are looking to employ a Paramedic Practitioner to work in our 3 Partner practice. We are a friendly and committed team working hard to meet the needs of our 6000 patients. We use the EMIS Web clinical system and DOCMAN electronic document software.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Paramedic to join our multidisciplinary team.
What can we offer?
- An opportunity to work with fantastic clinical and admin team
- Continuous senior clinical supervision and support
- 5 weeks annual leave pro rata
- 1 week study leave pro rata
- Access to the NHS Pension
The role will include:
- Acute home visits (Own vehicle required)
- In practice telephone and face-to-face assessments for acute cases.
You must be comfortable making decisions for assessing patients who are unwell, devising management plans and working within a team environment to ensure they are appropriately managed.
If you would like to be considered we look forward to hearing from you.
Informal visits and enquiries are encouraged. Please contact the Practice Manager, Sue Poole on 01253 769349 if you have any questions.
Please email covering letter, including CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Abbey-Dale Medical Centre
50 Common Edge Rd,