Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Location: Abbey-Dale Medical Centre
Closing date: 15 June 2018
We are looking to employ an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work in our 3 Partner practice. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in Primary Care / General Practice and demonstrating capabilities in managing their own caseload. Independent prescribing status is essential.
The post would suit an enthusiastic, flexible, well organised and experienced individual who wishes to join our busy surgery.
We are a friendly and committed team working hard to meet the needs of our 6000 patients. We use the EMIS Web clinical system and DOCMAN electronic document software.
You will be required to work with medical and nursing colleagues in providing high quality care to all patients under our care; this will include the following:
- To assess, diagnose and manage patients presenting with undifferentiated and undiagnosed acute and chronic conditions
- To provide healthcare sensitive to the needs of the local population
- To provide an alternative source of referral for other healthcare professionals
- To provide patients with an alternative to the GP for their care
- To provide home visits for both acute and minor ailment presentations
If you would like to be considered we look forward to hearing from you.
Informal visits and enquiries are encouraged. Please contact the Practice Manager, Sue Poole on 01253 769349 if you have any questions.
Please email covering letter, including CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Abbey-Dale Medical Centre
50 Common Edge Rd,