Want to work at a friendly, innovative RCGP Accredited GP practice then St Paul’s Medical Centre have an excellent opportunity just for you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic full-time/part-time GP, to join our young, experienced team of doctors.
One of our partners is going on maternity leave for nine months from June so we are looking for a short term locum or for the right person we would offer a permanent salaried post with a view to partnership within a year.
Our doctors and nurses deliver the highest possible quality evidence based care for all our patients.
St Paul’s is just off the Golden Mile in the North Shore area of Blackpool, we are a high performing PMS practice serving 11,500 patients with 5.75 whole-time-equivalent GPs. Our CQC inspection was reported as being overall good and we are high QOF achievers. We have a strong training ethos which includes training for ST2/3 & FY2. The practice operates a ‘paper-light’ system using EMIS Web, Docman and Lexacom.
We can offer:
- Competitive salary with the potential for a future partnership if wanted
- NHS Pension Scheme offered
- Applications from both experienced and newly qualified doctors are welcome
- Medical defence subscriptions paid
- 1 PDP session per week (pro rata)
- 6 weeks holiday per year (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- A supportive and friendly team
- No out of hours or weekend working
- Check out our website stpaulspcc.co.uk
If you would like to find out more or make an informal visit, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please apply via CV to:
St Paul’s Medical Centre
Blackpool FY1 2HH
Or email to Julie.Holford@nhs.net
Telephone: 01253 623896
A full job description can also be viewed by clicking here.