Contract: Permanent, full-time or part-time
Salary: circa £9,000 to £10,000 per session dependent on experience
Location: The Crescent Surgery, Cleveleys Health Centre
Closing date: 28 February 2018
The Crescent Surgery are seeking a Salaried GP to join the very friendly and high achieving practice which is situated in a quiet residential seaside area close to but separate from the excitement of Blackpool with the Lake District and Manchester being only an hour away. Recent CQC visit reported as being good and outstanding across the domains.
We are looking for a full-time or part-time Salaried GP (up to 8 clinical + 1 CPD session). Long-term locum will be considered. Excellent salary with the potential for a future partnership includes NHS Pension, Medical Defence paid, CPD, 7 weeks annual leave, some on call commitment with no Out of Hours or weekend working.
The Practice is supported by 2 GP Partners,1 Part-time Salaried GP, 4 highly skilled and experienced Nurse Practitioners, 1 Practice Nurse, an in-house Practice Pharmacist, a Nurse Care Coordinator, HCAs, and a very experienced supportive admin and reception team.
- 8,550 patients, EmisWeb, EPS and Docman
- Daily Nurse-led Minor Ailments Open Clinic
- Chronic Disease Management led by experienced and highly skilled Nurse Practitioners
- Fully staffed Treatment Room
- Very supportive and forward thinking CCG
- Actively involved with our local Neighbourhood with on-site Community Nursing Team and access to Community Matron, Care Home Support Matron,Clinical Care Coordinator, OTs, Physiotherapist, Health & Wellbeing Worker, Social Worker
- Excellent retention rates for all members of staff
- High QOF and prescribing achievements
- Dedicated hospital correspondence triage to reduce irrelevant paperwork
- Involved in Research & Development
Informal enquiries and/or practice visits welcome. Please contact Kathryn Corner, practice manager, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01253 856176.